Made with a generous amount of sherry and lots of spice, it is a recipe well worth trying at home.
Try our very own take on the classic Bloody Mary Cocktail.
For the Bloody Mary
- 50ML vodka
- 25ml Alvear Fino Sherry
- 225ml tomato juice
- 25ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of celery salt
- 4-5 dashes hot Tabasco
- 2-3 dashes mild jalapeno Tabasco
- 5-6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- A generous grating of horseradish
For the garnish
- Wholegrain mustard
- lemon wedge
- crushed black pepper
- grated horseradish
Gently shake all of the ingredients together with ice and strain into a deep chalice. Garnish with a piece of celery filled with wholegrain mustard, a wedge of lemon and sprinkle black pepper and grated horseradish over the top.