Originally the old schoolhouse for children of tenants who lived in Daylesford Village, Wisteria Cottage is the smallest in our hamlet. With one double bedroom, this cottage is the perfect bolthole for a couple. An open plan living space provides the perfect place to relax in front of the fireplace during cooler months, with a private garden to the rear for warmer days.
Imagery is for reference only.
This self contained cottage is equipped with:
- 63 sqm
- Super kingsize bed in the bedroom
- One bathroom with heated towel rail and full size bath with over-head shower
- Complimentary products by Bamford Bath & Body - The Geranium Collection
- Dressing gowns, towels and bed linen
- Kitchen and living room with a fire
- Electric AGA
- Daylesford kitchen equipment
- Complimentary welcome pack; Daylesford bread, eggs, milk, butter and Léoube rosé
- Complimentary Nespresso coffee and tea
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Flat screen television
- Dog friendly
- Private garden
- Private parking is located behind your cottage
- When exiting Daylesford village, please take great care. The main road is busy and contains blind corners with a narrow and uneven footpath that is unsuitable for pushchairs and mobility vehicles. For your safety, we strongly suggest that guests access Daylesford Organic Farm by vehicle.